There’s no way around it: Your life is going to keep moving and changing. This is true of everyone, but especially for people with drug and alcohol-related problems. Your life will either get worse, or it will get better.
Which way it goes depends mostly on you.
Treatment is your chance to take hold of the Change process and guide it.
Interactive Journaling is a structured way of helping you to
- Get clear about what changes you need to make,
- Make a commitment to change,
- Follow through with a plan that will bring results, and
- Hold onto the progress you’ve made.
- Interactive Journaling helps you identify and cut through negative ideas you have about yourself and others that may be keeping you “stuck in neutral”.
- Interactive Journaling serves as a road map for change: Where am I? Where do I want to go? How do I get there?
- Interactive Journaling mixes information and new ideas with self-examination, with discussion, with role-play, and with real-world practice and evaluation.